Here Come the Swans

This, that, and the other.

My Photo
Name:

I like balsamic vinegar.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

YouTube video of the day...Blancmange's "Lose Your Love"

I have to wonder how long YouTube will exist in its current incarnation. Seems like quite a few videos have been pulled in the past couple weeks. I guess it's as good of a time as any to start the "YouTube video of the day" feature here at Karim Amir.

Here's the video for song #59 on my best of the 80's list, Blancmange's "Lose Your Love." Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome video! I hope no-one got hurt making it. Anyway, the song is familiar, but the clip is completely new to me.

Quirky fact: The Blancmange singer has the same haircut I had in high school.

Oh, and thanks for introducing me to YouTube. It's so freakin' addictive. I mean, I just watched five Missing Persons' videos in a row. :D

7:34 AM  
Blogger Karim Amir said...

YouTube is extremely addictive! I spent a couple hours last Saturday morning looking for stuff!

You should like my next post.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home