Here Come the Swans

This, that, and the other.

My Photo
Name:

I like balsamic vinegar.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Now here we go..."

Here's what I've been listening to lately:


As usual, I'm late to the party. I guess this song is three years old, and the band has been around since the mid-1990's. I had heard of the band of course, but I hadn't heard their music. Anyway, I dig this song. Alot.

Here's one from my musical past, recently rediscovered.


Walter Becker produced Flaunt the Imperfection, as if you couldn't tell by the obvious Steely Dan influence in this song.

Off the same album:

I am now reminded that I don't own Flaunt the Imperfection on CD. Actually, I don't know if I own any CC CD's, except for the Greatest Hits, purchased in Coventry, England by an old boyfriend. I asked him to get me anything from Microdisney, but alas, the store didn't have Microdisney. CC was the backup choice.


Heard this on the CanCon station. Catchy as all get-out, whatever that means.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home