Here Come the Swans

This, that, and the other.

My Photo
Name:

I like balsamic vinegar.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

#81 of CFNY's Best 87 of 87, Bruce Cockburn, Waiting for a Miracle

Once again, no wheel re-inventing.
Here is what I wrote on November 1st, 2008:
"When I was going through some old Night Flight tapes, I came across this song. For whatever reason, I don't recall ever hearing it before--and this particular tape got a lot of airtime chez Karim Amir. I probably couldn't wrap my 13-year-old brain around the complex sociopolitic/socioeconomic arguments in the song (International Monetary Fund?). So many years later, I have revisited it...and it is quite freaking good."



"IMF, dirty MF." Brilliant.

The next entry required me to do some Google detective work. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home